AHS 1978 Events
Please enter up to 3 valid emails.
Please put in a valid email address.
Please include a comment.
How many can you get right?
This ought to be
Let's see who can guess
the correct answers. I've mixed it up so everyone feels like they have a good chance of scoring 100%.
Let's Get Started...................
1) Selling over 4 million copies, which band sang "Le Freak"?
Earth Wind & Fire
K.C. and the Sunshine Band
The Bee Gees
2) In the movie HALLOWEEN, who did Laurie have a poster of on her wall?
3) Who was TIME magazine's 1978 "Man of the Year"?
President Jimmy Carter
4) Who was The Imperial Sound of Auburndale's Drum Major in 1978?
5) Which 1978 chart topper does this lyric come from? "You can get yourself clean, you can have a good meal"?
In the Navy
Werewolves of London
6) Who won the 1978 Triple Crown (Kentucky Derby, Preakness, Belmont)?
7) What female vocalist had a TOP 10 hit with 'Lotta Love'?
8) Who was named the AHS Class of 1978 "Most Athletic Male" in our Senior Superlatives?
9) Where was the first test tube baby born on July 25, 1978?
10) Which of the following TV Series did not start in 1978?
Mork and Mindy
WKRP in Cincinnati
11) Which cartoon cat made his first appearance in 1978?
Puss in Boots
12) Who was the EDITOR of the 1978 AHS Yearbook?
This Site Powered by www.reunionsmag.com